We recommend that you read these terms and conditions carefully and print a copy for future reference.
1. WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
This website (“Site”) is operated by Axicorp Financial Services Pty Limited (ABN 85 127 606 248) whose registered office is situated at Level 5, 126 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000 (“we” “us” “our”) trading as Axi.
Axi is a brand name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd (“AxiCorp”). AxiCorp (ACN 127 606 348) holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL number 318232).
To contact us, please email us at [email protected].
2. BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
3. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our Site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
4. WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our Site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, our users’ needs, changes in law and our business priorities. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes.
5. WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
Our Site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available, uninterrupted or be error-free. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions.
Your use of this Site may be monitored by Axi, and the resultant information may be used by Axi for its internal business purposes.
8. YOU MUST KEEP YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS SAFE
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at [email protected].
9. HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Permission is granted to temporarily view the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You must not:
1. modify or copy the materials;
2. use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public displace (commercial or non-commercial); or
3. attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on our Site.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If we provide social media features such as the ability to share content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not delete or alter any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this Site.
10. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THIS SITE
Our Site is directed to users who are at least 18 years old
This Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the operation or availability of the Site.
The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date. You expressly agree that your use of the Site is entirely at your sole risk.
11. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
This Site may contain materials produced by third parties or links to other websites. Such materials and websites are provided by third parties and are not under Axi’s direct control.
Axi provides such links solely as a convenience to you. Accordingly, Axi makes no representations concerning the content of the websites. The fact that Axi has provided a link to a website does not constitute an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, or affiliation by Axi with respect to a website, its owners, or its providers.
Axi has not tested any information, software, or products found on any websites and therefore does not make any representations regarding the content or sponsors, or the suitability or appropriateness of the products or transactions described therein.
Axi accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any such third party materials or for the operation or content of other website, products or services.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Axi will not liable for any damages including, without limitation, damage to your computer or computer system or settings, loss of data, revenue or profits, which you may suffer arising out of your use, delay in using, or inability to access this website, or in any other way connected with this website, including from the downloading of any software from this Site. Axi disclaims any representation or warranty that the website or materials will meet your requirement or that this Site or any software will be uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or viruses.
13. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR VIRUSES
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses or any other type of malicious code or software.
You are responsible for configuring your technology to access our Site. You should use your own antivirus software.
14. AUSTRALIAN LAW APPLIES TO DISPUTES
15. OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
Axi is a registered trading name of AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Except where necessary in order to view the information on this Site on your browser, or as permitted under applicable law, no information or content on this website may be reproduced, adapted, uploaded to a third party, linked, framed, performed in public, disputed or transmitted in any form by any process without our specific written consent.
You acknowledge that Axi shall be entitled to require you to remove any link from another website to this Site which you install without obtaining Axi’s prior written consent.
Any third party intellectual property used by us in the content of our Site should not be interpreted as meaning that the third party owner sponsors, endorses or is in any way affiliated with us or with our business, nor that they make any representation regarding the advisability or using our products.
16. PROHIBITED USES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these terms. You agree not to use the Site:
• in any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from other countries);
• for the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise;
• to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with Clause 9 of these terms;
• to transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
• to impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
• to engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
• use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site;
• use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
• use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorised purpose without our prior written consent;
• use any automatic or manual process to reverse engineer or decompile any part of the Site;
• use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site;
• introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, spyware, computer code, file, program or material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
• attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
• attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or
• otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
• In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
18. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Additional terms and conditions may also apply to specific portions, services or features of the Site. All such additional terms and conditions are incorporated by this reference into these terms.